Tournaments in each team sports take place in 4 days.
Each team must present themselves with two sets of shirts of different colour. The two sets of shirts are numbered in the same way.
All the coaches have to give the names of the players and their shirt numbers, for the duration of the Games. The names of the players and their shirt numbers should be the same as those on the list of the accreditation.
Article 1.4 Minimum and Maximum Age for Players
In the 2014 FICEP / FISEC games, the male and female players of the team sports should be born in 1997,1998, 1999 and 3 born in 2000.
Article 2 Arbitration
2.1 The COJFI proposes the referees. In each sport, the venue manager for the COJFI and the OTI agree on the referee nomination for some matches, especially on those which will officiate in semi-final or final.
2.2 For Football, the COJFI introduces 3 referees. The OTI officiates as 4th referee.
2.3 Sheet of match
The referees and the captains of the teams must sign the sheet of match.
• The official playing time for all matches is 2 x 30 minutes when teams play one match per day.
• In the case of teams playing two matches per day the playing time is also 2 x 30 minutes.
• After every match who finish draw, both teams will proceed by kicks from the penalty mark (see below). The result of these kicks will only be taken into account when teams ending up on equal points at the end of the group matches (see article 5)
• For the crossed semi-finals, the final for 1st and 2nd place and all the final ranking matches, in case of a draw at the end of the matches. 5 kicks from the penalty mark will be made : 5 different players (not players sent off) will have a kick from the penalty mark until one team takes the advantage. If after the first 5 penalty kicks teams remain draw, kicks from the penalty mark will be made by the other players until a team takes the advantage.
The minimum number required to enter a team into a Football tournament during the FICEP/FISEC Games, is set to 15 players. During the competition, if after a wounded player or any other event, the number of players was reduced fewer than 15, this team could continue the competition.
The maximum number of players for the tournament is 22.
The coach will choose 18 players and put them down on the match form. These players should be the same as those on the list ‘controle d’identite, having the names of the players and their shirt numbers, handed in to the Bureau de controle on arrival of the delegation.
The list “ contrôle d’identité” has to be handed in to the organiser or the O.T.I. at least 15 minutes before each match.
Article 4 B
Any team which does not abide by article 2A will automatically lose the match.( forfeit will apply ).
Each team will be allowed 5 substitutions per game. The substitutes (4 players + l goalkeeper) may enter the game at any time. A player who is substituted cannot play again. The goalkeeper is substituted by a goalkeeper. (fifth substitution)
For ranking, points will be awarded as follows:
Winner: 3 points
Draw: 1 point
Loser: 0 point
Article 7 CLASSIFICATION OF TEAMS in case of equality
7.1 In case of equality between two teams, the result of the match between these two teams involved will be used to determine the ranking. If this match was a match draw, the team that won the final penalty shots will be classified before the other team.
7.2 In case of equality between more as two teams, a second ranking will be made taking only the results of the matches between those teams.
7.3 In case of further equality after this second ranking, the placing will be determined in following order:
- the difference in goals counted only by the matches of those teams
- the difference in goals counted for all the matches
- the team that scored the most goals in the matches between those teams
- the team that scored the most goals in all the matches
- the team with the fewest exclusions during all the matches
- the team with the fewest warnings during all the matches
7.4 In case of further equality of two teams after all these previous possibilities, the ranking will be determined by drawing.
7.5 EXCEPTION : If only three teams in a group and they still can’t be decided between, ranking will be determined after the total number of goals scored. If still on equal points we will draw lots.
A player who is sent off cannot be substituted. He definitely won’t be able to take part in the match and will be suspended for the next match.
A player with two yellow cards in the same match will be sent off for the rest of the match and suspended for the next match.
A player with three yellow cards in three different matches will be suspended for the next match.
No 5 balls which have to conform with FIFA regulations are to be provided by the organising country.
With the exception of the above rules, FIFA regulations will apply.
Cases which are not covered by the above rules will be settled by the C.T.I.
Article 12 Presentation of the medals
Medals and cups are given to the teams classified in the first three places of each tournament at the end of the finale or at the end of the last match of the tournament, in case of a single group.
The teams classified in the first three places must be present at the end of the tournament to receive their medals.
Article 13 Presentation of Fair Play Trophies
FAIR PLAY trophies are given at the time of the closing ceremony.