Tournaments in each team sports take place in 4 days.
Each team must present themselves with two sets of shirts of different colour. The two sets of shirts are numbered in the same way.
All the coaches have to give the names of the players and their shirt numbers, for the duration of the Games. The names of the players and their shirt numbers should be the same as those on the list of the accreditation.
Article 1.4 Minimum and Maximum Age for Players
In the 2014 FICEP / FISEC games, the male and female players of the team sports should be born in 1997,1998, 1999 and 3 born in 2000.
Article 2 Arbitration
2.1 The COJFI proposes the referees. In each sport, the venue manager for the COJFI and the OTI agree on the referee nomination for some matches, especially on those which will officiate in semi-final or final.
2.2 Sheet of match
The referees and the captains of the teams must sign the sheet of match.
Article 3. Length of the games
Full time Reduced time
in case of 1 match per day in case of 2 matches per day
best of 5 sets best of 3 sets
The counting of points will be done according to the tie-break method.
• from the first to the 4th set: the first team to reach 25 points with a 2 point-advantage.
• For the 5th set: the first team to reach 15 points with a 2 point-advantage.
- The number of players for the total duration of the tournament is 12.
- The minimum number required to enter a team into a Volleyball tournament during the FICEP / FISEC Games,is set to 9 players. During the competition, if after a wounded player or any other event, the number of players was reduced fewer than 9, this team could continue the competition.
- Each team has the right to designate from the list of players on the score sheet up to two (2) liberos.
Only one libero may be on the court at any time.
The acting libero may be replaced with the second libero after a completed rally at any time during the match.
- The players shown on the match form should be the same ones as those registered on the official accreditation form ‘Identity control’, having the names of the players and their shirt numbers, handed in to the ‘Bureau de controle’ on arrival of the delegation.
- The list ‘Identity control’ has also to be presented to the organiser or the OTI at least 15 minutes before each match.
Any team which does not abide by the article 5A will automatically forfeit the match.
The height of the net:
• 2.24m for the girls
• 2.43m for the boys
• There will be 2 referees in all matches
• From 1st to 4th set, there are 2 technical timeouts per set : one when a team has reached 8 pts, one when a team has reached 16 pts. Moreover, each team can ask for 2 timeouts by set.
• During the 5th set, there is no technical timeout.
For ranking, points will be awarded as follows:
• winner: 2 points
• loser: 1 point
• forfeit / disqualification: 0 point
In case of equal points in the groups or overall placing the following procedure will be adopted in the following order :
• The results between the teams taking into account in the following order :
- the set quotient : from the division of the number of all the sets won by the number of all the sets lost during the matches between these teams.
- Then if necessary the point quotient : from the division of the total of all points scored by the total of all the points lost during the matches between these teams.
• If the tie remains the results of all teams in the same group will be taken into account in the following order :
- the set quotient : from the division of the number of all the sets won by the number of all the sets lost.
- Then if necessary the point quotient : from the division of the total of all points scored by the total of all the points lost.
Volleyballs are to be provided by the organising country and must be in accordance with F.I.V.B. regulations.
With the exception of the rules described above F.I.V.B. regulations apply. Particularly, Jerseys must have the numbers at the front as well as the back.
Cases which are not covered by the above regulations will be settled by the C.T.I.
Article 12 Presentation of the medals
Medals and cups are given to the teams classified in the first three places of each tournament at the end of the finale or at the end of the last match of the tournament, in case of a single group.
The teams classified in the first three places must be present at the end of the tournament to receive their medals.
Article 13 Presentation of Fair Play Trophies
FAIR PLAY trophies are given at the time of the closing ceremony.